November 30, 2012

L'oreal Renewal Lash Serum Review

* Sponsored Review *

Hey guys!
It's been awhile since I last updated the blog.
Now, I have a reason to!

This is my first time doing a review, so please bear with me k?
So here goes...

I saw this page on Facebook where they are giving out free samples for bloggers to review. That page is non other than "Only Beauty Malaysia". OnlyBeauty is Malaysia's Best Sampling Website that gives beauty product samples for FREE! No payment needed.

So, I submitted my details for L'oreal Renewal Lash Serum sample giveaway.
After a week or so, I got the sample. At first, I thought I was getting a small tiny sample size product. To my surprise, it was a full sized product!

Here's how the product looks like.



For those of you who want to know more on it, here's a brief description about the product.

The L'oreal Renewal Lash Serum is a concentrated serum enriched with Arginine, a major component of Keratin, and Madecassoside, for an intensive boost. It is said that it would make your lashes seem nourished and seem stronger, like re-activated.

How to use?
Just to apply it on clean eyelashes every morning and every night.
1. Apply to the fringe with the tip of the spoon curved brush.
2. Apply to the length with the hallow side to catch all lashes.

The product feels really light on my lashes, its as if I don't have anything applied to them. It also doesn't clump up my lashes as it dries throughout the day and night.
That is the best part, since I am someone who tends to rub my eyes allot if I feel even slightly uncomfortable, but this product doesn't irritate my eyes at all!

Before, my eyelashes were pretty much non existent.
After about 2 weeks of using it, my lashes do appear to be longer and thicker.
Dream come true for a slant eyed Chinese girl like me I tell you. LOL!
So here are the before and after pictures.

*Before*


*After*

*Here's a close up photo on the lashes*

FYI, I didn't know what pictures to take except a before and after picture of myself, perhaps in my next review I will have a better idea of what kinda photos to take when doing reviews.

If you would like to received beauty samples to review just like me, do visit OnlyBeauty's website and Facebook for updates on freebies and product reviews. ;)

Till next time.
Bye! ♥

3 comments: